For anyone affected by the flooding in South Carolina, here is some extremely important information on how to obtain assistance from FEMA and the SBA
For any families, friends, associates and employees who may have been impacted by the flooding that began October 1 and is continuing, and may require assistance from FEMA:
- Apply online at www.DisasterAssistance.gov
- Apply via smartphone at m.fema.gov
- Disaster Survivors may call the registration phone number at 1-800-621-3362; those who have a speech disability or hearing loss and use TTY, should call 1-800-462-7585 directly; for those who use 711 or Video Relay Service (VRS), call 1-800-621-3362.
Small Business Administration (SBA):
NOTE: You do not need to own a business to benefit from the SBA. Homeowners and Renters can also receive money from the SBA post-disasters.
- SBA Answer Desk: 800-827-5722
- Disaster Loans: 800-659-2955
- SBA Disaster Loans website