March 27, 2017 01:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time
myAgility 3.0 offers a recovery plan template, planning tools to enhance an existing plan, document storage and fixed asset tracking, as well as an Alert Notification System which distributes email and text alerts to predefined contact lists of employees and vendors.
“myAgility 3.0 is the first application that works for enterprise and SMB customers that brings all of the information and tools required to respond to and manage a disaster to
mobile and online portals,” said Paul Sullivan, Agility Recovery SVP Product and Operations. “We are making high performance disaster recovery available to everyone.”
myAgility 3.0 integrates with other management applications to ensure efficient recovery operations utilizing the Agility assets and resources at the time of interruption. Additionally, the full functionality of the myAgility platform is available via the mobile application. The platform meets customer demand for an intuitive, user-friendly planning tool that can be applied across multiple departments and physical locations, without a steep learning curve or arduous deployment timeframe.
The application includes five features that improve access and functionality.
- Declare an Emergency: Allows users to activate their full recovery plan with the push of a button.
- Alert Notification System: Allows users to contact employees and vendors for any reason.
- Recovery Profile: Manages response categories of Power, Office Space, Communications and Computer Systems that are required to get the customer’s company up and running.
- Employee and Vendor Management: Formatted list of all employees and vendors.
- Planning Document Storage: Provides cloud access to planning documents from anywhere with enterprise grade security.
About Agility Recovery
Agility provides robust and easy-to-implement recovery solutions for an affordable monthly membership fee, providing access to planning tools, temporary power generators, office space, communications equipment, computer systems and testing programs. Since 1989, Agility has rescued thousands of organizations, with an unparalleled success rate. For more information, visit www.agilityrecovery.com or call 866-364-9696.