The Agility Operations Team witnessed an active March with 41 alerts and 10 disaster declarations throughout the month, many of which were related to Winter Storm Stella.
Here is a brief summary of the recoveries that took place during March:
- Winter Storm Stella
As common in many winter storms, the typical requirement is for power and this event was no different with all requirements tied to power.
- 2MG Deployed to a foodservice firm in NJ
- 1MG Deployed to a foodservice firm in CT
- 150kW Deployed to a healthcare provider in MA
- Tire Distributor – Florida
This company is a significant tire distributor that suffered a localized flooding of their office space due to their sprinkler system failing. Agility responded by providing a single-wide mobile unit.
- Variety of Genset Only Declares
5 Genset declares for power interruption that have all stood down
1 Genset declare for power interruption still active
Agility Recovery is also currently supporting eight other ongoing recoveries, including:
- Five for mobile recovery (ranging from five months to three years)
- One for networking
- One for technology
- One for washroom facilities
As always, we commend our recovery teams for their excellent work in diligently protecting the Agility Recovery promise!