In 2020, the United States saw the most named hurricanes in recorded history accounting for $250B in damages, a once-in-a-hundred-year global pandemic, and an increase in cybersecurity incidents. Organizations of all shapes and sizes have taken note and 82% of them are looking to update their plans and support technology to address these new threats.
Join us for a webinar on 2020 lessons learned and how to build business resilience in 2021. Key topics include:
- 2020 Recap & Lessons Learned
- Building Weather & Climate Resiliency
- Achieving Cyber Resilience
- COVID-19 & Workforce Safety
- Business Continuity Planning