Creating a business continuity plan is only half the battle. Business continuity exercising and testing is the most reliable way to find out whether your business continuity test will stand up to a real-world interruption. By skipping regular exercising, you won’t know if your organization is prepared for a disaster – before it’s too late.
In this webinar, we discuss some of the biggest do’s and don’ts of business continuity exercising to help you make sure you’re prepared and ready to act. Topics include:
- Exercising and testing for scenarios vs. impacts
- Biggest misses if exercising is neglected
- Who should be involved in exercising
- How to use lessons learned during exercises to improve your plans
- Different ways your organization can exercise